UPDATE: The Call for Entries period is extended until 29th of October! So, take your time and send us your best works!
The Call for Entries period starts today! You can submit a work into the 2018 Internetics competition until
October 22nd 2018 October 29th 2018. The entries must be submitted online, after registering on the site.
1. New Categories: 3 main categories: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Interactive Campaigns, with a total of 35 sections to enter
2. New Scoring System: a different set of points for each of the 3 main categories
3. New Judging Format: 3 groups of judges, one for each main category: Digital Platforms, Digital Strategies and Interactive Campaigns; each jury group will assign the trophies in every section of its category
4. New Awards: starting this year, the Interactive Campaigns sections will each have a Silver and a Gold; a Grand Prix will be awarded for each of the two Interactive Campaigns sub-categories: one for "Digital Component of an Integrated Campaign" and one for "Full Digital Campaign". Also, the scoring system will count for the "Agency of the Year" title, but also for the new "Digital Client of the Year" title. "Best Use of Technology" remains a special distinction decided by all judges.
5. New Fees: the fees depend on the category, there are 3 sets of fees for each main category
6. No Fee: no entry fee will be required for works submitted in the "Social campaigns, political and awareness messages" sections (in both sub-categories of the Interactive Campaigns), for online campaigns developed for NGOs and civic initiatives.
To enter the Internetics competition, your work must have run between 17th of October 2017 and 22nd of October 2018.
Good luck and see you at the Awarding Gala!